ARTICLES IN JOURNALS – CONFERENCES’ MINUTES – HONORARY VOLUMES
- “Teachers’ practice in the integration of children with special needs to regular schools”, School and Life, v. 12, December 1985, p.385-388.
- “Planning of the teaching work in terms of the module’s unity and self-assessment of the student”, School and Life, v. 11, November 1986, p. 337-346.
- “The instructive role of the school counselor and his attitude towards the school personnel”, Synantisi, v. 11-12, July-December 1986, p.3-16.
- “The integration of children with special educational needs in regular schools”, Teacher’s Scientific Tribune, v. 11-15, May 1987, p.49-60.
- “The exercise of power and the school’s principal”, Theory and Practice, v. 31, Winter 1987, p.27-37.
- “The ideological and cosmic principles of the modern Greek Education and their development”, Theory and Practice, v. 40, Winter 1990, p.31-56.
- “Targeting to an instruction with minimum problems of non-regular behaviour by the students”, Teacher’s Scientific Tribune, v. 1, January – March 1991, p. 18-28.
- The art of questions in an efficient instruction”, The Educational, v. 24, Autumn 1991, p.56-61.
- “Contemporary conceptions on the teacher’s role during the instruction process”, New Education, v. 62, Spring 1992, p.21-32.
- “The didactic dimension of the analytical programs and the text-books in Primary Education”, Greek Conference Proceedings with international participation, 16-17 April 1994, entitled: Analytical Programs and Text-Books in General Education: Theory and Practice, Platon School, p.80-92.
- “Change of attitudes and behaviour of teacher and students during the teaching process of lessons in primary schools”, New Education, v. 72, Autumn 1994, p.78-79 (research).
- Teaching practice developments for students intending to become primary school teachers: The Greek perspective”, Educational Change and Development, v. 16, n. 2, 1996. Re-issued with the title: “Becoming primary school teachers: The Greek perspective”, British Journal of In-Service Education, v. 24.n.1, 1988.
- “Teaching mathematics in general education: Perspectives and implications”, Greek Conference Proceedings 24-26 October 1996, entitled: Mathematics in Education and Society, Science and Education Research Center (S.E.R.C.).
- “The relations of teacher and students in the classroom and their implications on teaching – learning”, MAKEDNON, v. 3, Spring 1977, p.95-103.
- The development of the critical thought in school: The times require prompt action”, MAKEDNON, v. 4, Winter 1977-98, p.31-44.
- “The need for the development of the critical thought in the schools of General Education”, Greek Conference Proceedings 13-15 November 1998 entitled: Greek Pedagogic and Educational Research, Nafpaktos 1998 p.97-101.
- The small schools of primary education in provincial Greece. Preservation or incorporation in school centres? A continuing dilemma”, Greek Association of Teachers Conference Proceedings, 30 April – 1 May 1997, entitled: Peripheral Schools – School Centres, Larnaka, Cyprus, p.40-52.
- “The teaching of the Greek language in the primary school through the use of multimedia: A teaching approach”, Conference Proceedings, 12 14 June 1998, entitled: The Greek Language as a Second or Foreign Language: An Intercultural Approach, Patra, 1999, p. 73-83, (collaboration).
- “Lifelong education: Necessity, practical considerations and perspectives”, International Conference Proceedings, 11-13 November 1999 entitled: Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning: International Experience and Greek Perspective, Volos, 1999, p.69-76.
- “Introducing Greek through the use of multimedia” in the collective volume: Langeland, K. & Sura, S. (eds), The European Dimension in Teacher Education, University of Turku, Faculty of Education, Research Reports, Finland, 2000, p. 141-144.
- “Multilingual, multicultural, multimedia program for collaborations among schools of the European Union”, II Greek Conference Proceedings with international participation, June 2000 entitled: The New Technologies for Society and Culture, Athens, p.224-231.
- “The hidden curriculum and its instructive – learning role in class” in the collective volume: Pedagogy and Education, edited by D.Chatzidimou, Kiriakidis Publications, Thessaloniki 2001, p. 715-727.
- “The pedagogic dimension in the work of Miltos Koundouras”, Conference Proceedings, 29 May 2002 entitled: Miltos Koundouras: A Visionary Instructor and Disinterested Teacher, Atrapos, Athens, 2003, p.27-45.
- “Learning and school” in the collective volume: Parents’ Counselling, Athens 2004, p.5-8. (collaboration).
- “The familiarization of the child with the school”, in the collective volume: Parents’ Counselling, Athens 2004, p.8-12.
- “The encouragement of the student for home learning” in the collective volume: Parents’ Counselling, Athens 2004, p.12-17.
- “Free time and extracurricular activities of the students”, in the collective volume: Parents’ Counselling, Athens 2004, p.12-17.
- “Curriculum framework: A new consideration on the analytical programs of General Education”, Seminar 26, Greek Association of Philologists, Metaixmio, Athens.
- “Society of knowledge and perspective in contemporary education”, Conference Proceedings, 4-5 June 2004, Department of Primary Education, Athens, 2004.
- Schools, teachers, and teaching in the society of knowledge”, 5th Greek Conference Proceedings with international participation, 26-28 November 2004, volume A, Department of Primary Education –Science and Education Research Center (S.E.R.C.), Athens, 2004, p.269-281.
- “Education in the globalized society and economy of post-modern era”, 18th Greek Educational Conference of the Greek Association of Teachers, Rhodes, 14-15 April 2004 (Proceedings under publication).
- “The Departments of Primary Education in the 21st century: Realities and perspectives”, Greek Association of Teachers Conference, University of Crete, Rethymnon 10/2005 (Proceedings under publication).